09 Nov 2017 GoFindR Pet GPS Collar Giveaway
Did you know that 1 in 3 pets go missing? And out of those, only 10 percent are ever found?
At GoFind Inc we know how important your four-legged family member is. That’s why we’ve created a revolutionary GPS pet GPS collar and pet tracking system so you can know where your pet is no matter where you are.
How Does the GoFindR Pet Tracker Work?
We’re glad you asked. Our GPS pet tracker easily attaches to your pet’s collar and works with an app on your mobile device. With one of our monthly, yearly, or lifetime service plans you get access to 24/7 tracking via the GoFindR smartphone app or web tracker and full customer support to answer all of your questions and concerns.
Our app allows up to 5 users and multiple pets so your entire family can track all of your pets in one convenient location. With nationwide cellular and GPS coverage and the option to set multiple Geofences, you can always keep an eye on your pet no matter where you are.
Here are some of the features that make our pet tracking system great:
- Pinpoint accuracy—Tracks your pet’s location within 5 feet and even works indoors.
- Escape alerts—Sends SMS text alerts to your phone when your pet leaves the designated safe zone that you set.
- Durable and Lightweight—Our tracker weighs less than 1 oz, is waterproof, and has a battery life of more than 5 hours.
- Multiple Users Per App—Your entire family can track all of your pets in one convenient location.
Here’s what we’re giving away to a few lucky winners:
- 1 Grand Prize of the Millennial Package which includes a GoFindR GPS Pet Collar and a lifetime subscription service plan.
- 5 GoFindR Pet GPS Collar when you sign up for an annual service plan
- 100 50% off Coupons when you sign up for an annual service plan.
The best part? Just by entering your email below you receive a 35% off coupon to go towards a purchase of a GoFindR GPS Tracker.
The Grand Prize Winner’s family and pet will also get the opportunity to be featured on the GoFindInc website and social media!